Friday, September 9, 2011

A New Project for JustWordz Stamps

Good morning and happy Friday, everyone! The weeks have been flying by lately, haven't they?  Or is it just me?  Well, because it's Friday again, that means it's time for a new project for JustWordz Stamps!  This week, I have a new card for you and this just happens to be one of my favorite ones EVER!  I'm going to cut straight to the chase this time and show you the card.

 This is the sneak peek that I sent to Kim so she could display it on her blog. Beginning next week, she'll have our entire projects posted and not just a sneak peek. 
This is the front of the card, showing the tag in the photo above as well as the sentiment.  This gorgeous image is by an artist who goes by the name of Phee McFaddell and who is now one of my favorite illustrators.  


It's another easel card.  This shows the card opened up.


I'm having so much fun figuring out all the ways in which I can use the Everyday Sentiments stamp set to create my own greetings and sentiments for my cards and other projects.  


They are just so versatile and I love being able to mix and match them to say exactly what I want to say and they are so easy to use.


Isn't this butterfly fairy beautiful?  I have colored several other images from the same artist that I will be showing you soon.  They are very detailed and sometimes I have to wear a magnifying visor to color them.  They are worth the extra effort though.


Now I have some fantastic news to share with you!  Kim is releasing 2 new sets of JustWordz stamps in about 3 weeks and she is offering a special pre-order price to anyone who orders them now.  Here are images of the new sets.  The first set is called "Party Time" and the second set is "Christmas Season".  I'm so excited about them and can't wait to start playing with them!  I can already think of dozens of ways to use them.  


Be sure and visit Kim's blog to get information on pricing and while you're at it, visit the blogs of my teammates to see their awesome creations.  You can find links to their personal blogs in my left sidebar.  

Materials and Supplies:

Card base - Core'dinations 
Gold foil cardstock mat - AC Specialty Paper
White textured cardstock - Recollections
DP - DCWV Old World Stack (8" x 8")
Image - Phee McFaddell (obtained from Sweet Coloring Pages) colored with Copics and gold metallic Jelly Roll pen
Die cut flowers - K & Company
Golden brand Pearl Glaze and Judikins Diamond Glaze - used on fairy's wings
Die cut tag, leafy vine and shaped sentiment mat - Spellbinders
Pearls - Recollections

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

I hope you like my card as much as I do.  It was so much fun to make that I plan to make more using the different images from Phee McFaddell.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Tomorrow will start a new Paper a la Mode Challenge at The Outlawz so come back then to see another new project.  Until then...

Happy crafting!
Anniebee


7 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, WOW!! Look at the muscle definition in those legs!! Amazing! Another gorgeous creation and I will definitely be checking out this artist
    xx
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Anniebee this is one stunning card, I loove your fairy, she is gorgeous, and how she is dancing she looks like a ballerina, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girl!! Gorgeous card!! I just love this little fairy and your coloring is soooo amazing with her too!!! Really beautiful design!! TFS!! Enjoy your weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is spot on...fantastic job. I love easel cards, i have yet to make one....someday. You did a fabulous job on the sentiment as well, inside and out. The image is also wonderful. Thank you so much.
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun , fun and fun! wow she is so perfect dancing about like that! A great creation indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL!!! I am in love with that image!
    Tara
    tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.