Friday, September 16, 2011

It's Friday again... time for a new JustWordz project!

Happy Friday, everyone!  I can't believe how this week has flown. Here we are on the brink of another weekend and we're also halfway through September already! With each Friday comes a new project for JustWordz. I, and the other Design Team members have created something new using the JustWordz Everyday Sentiments stamp set. This week, Kim asked us to use the theme "Just Because" for our sentiments so we have each come up with our own combination of words to convey that idea to you, our readers. I chose the words "Just Because You're Special" for my card.  


I chose another of Ina Jane's lovely angels for my card which I colored with a combination of Copics and Prismacolor pencils.




If you're a regular reader, you know how much I enjoy making easel cards. I had this pretty paper with the birds on it that I have been dying to use and they fit perfectly here.

It's only about 2 or 3 weeks until the release of 2 new JustWordz stamp sets! I am so excited about this release and I'm looking forward to getting them so I can create cards with a whole new range of sentiments including Christmas cards. Below are pictures of the new sets in case you didn't see them last week. The design team will, of course, be creating lots of new inspirational projects to share with you prior to and after the offical release. Kim is offering both of the new sets at a special pre-order price of $18.99 until they go into circulation, at which time the regular price of $20.99 will go into effect. Soooo... why not hop on over to JustWordz to find out more information and take advantage of the special price?



Don't forget to visit the other design team members to see their fabulous creations. There is a list with links to their personal blogs in my left sidebar to make it super easy for you.  That's all I have for today. I took this week off at The Outlawz so I won't have a project for the Paper a la Mode Challenge this week but I'll have some other things posted this weekend. Don't forget that we have a huge celebration coming up next month with lots of fun things in store so keep watching my blog and The Outlawz site for further details as they become available. We're looking for sponsors for some of the activities we have planned so please contact me if you're interested in sponsorship for our 1000 member celebration. It's a great way to get your name or company name out there.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you again soon.  Until then...

Happy crafting!
Anniebee

9 comments:

  1. Oh, this card is soooo pretty -- I would want to frame it if it came my way:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card...your coloring skills are MAD girl. One of these days i'm gonna learn to make a easel card...thanks so much. www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Annie. Those angels are gorgeous and you do them proud with your colouring skills :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful Annie!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Annie,
    I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Annie; you captured an ethereal feel to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie... this card is absolutely dreamy! So beautiful and I love that its an easel card.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, love the pretty colours and flowers.. so beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.