Friday, September 30, 2011

Entry #4 for the CDAC Progressive Freebies Challenge #3 ( (cdacpc3)

If you're looking for the JustWordz Design Team Friday post, go here.

Today is the last day to post entries in CDAC's Progressive Freebies Challenge for which I have created 2 more cards.  The theme for the current challenge, which is in its 3rd round, is Fall.  Nothing says fall to me like apples! One of the free images we received for this round was a bowl of apples.  Yum!!  The image is by Glitterbabe and is colored with Copics.  The card is a 6" square.





The cardstock I used is by Core'dinations and Recollections and the DP is DCWV's Summer Dream stack.  The ric rac trim was purchased at Michaels and the flower was a Jo-Ann dollar bin item.  The sentiment is from ajilliamvancedesign's Down On the Farm stamp set.  I'm not showing the inside of the card this time.  It is finished in the same manner as I finish all my cards but I haven't put the white paper for writing and stamping the sentiment yet so there really wasn't much poing in including a photo of it.  I was trying to finishe both cards, take and edit the photos and get both blog posts completed before the challenge period ends tonight.
My 5th and final entry will be in the next post, in case you arrive on my blog before I get it posted! LOL!

Happy crafting!
Anniebee

4 comments:

  1. Wow Anniebee! Your coloring is FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring Anniebee...superb.
    I think it is such a busy time for all of us ..the weeks are flying by...DT commitments....family life...busy.. busy..busy..Thanks for stopping by and your lovely comment...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an eye catcher for sure! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is absolutely stunning and i snagged it to showcase!

    wow! thank you so much for using GLITTERBABE'S DIGI!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.