Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturated Canary Thank You Card

Hi, crafty friends! Well, I ended up not posting yesterday after all.  I was finishing up a picture tutorial that I did for a friend of mine and time just got away from me.  But before I crash for the night, or early morning as the case may be, I have yet another Saturated Canary card for you.

This sweet girl is called "Dreads" and I think she is probably my current favorite of all the digis in Krista's shop right now.






I am entering this card in the following challenges:


I'm going to keep this post short and sweet so I can crawl into bed.  I'm pretty beat tonight.  I hope you have enjoyed my card and I hope you'll keep coming back to see what else I have up my sleeve. Thanks so much for stopping by today.  See you tomorrow, I hope!  Until then...

Happy crafting!
Anniebee

1 comment:

  1. Hiya annie......i just had to pop back and thank you so much for your message of kindness.....and of course i have been trawling through your stunning work......i am totally blown away with your creations your colouring is awesome ....im so glad i follow you its such a jaw dropping experience to look at your mazing detail superb compositions ...well everything is pure perfection and to top that your a real sweetie...just waiting for drs to ring....im still not right and my infection just isnt moving as it should...but suppose he will get me right in the end...at east i have a few days off work now to rest properly...thank you once more your message made me go *aw bless you for a lovely message**......hugs sassyxxxxxxxx.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.