Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!! Some Terrifically Exciting News!!



Hello again!! I posted a lovely card earlier today but now I have some news for you that I have been dying to tell you but I had been sworn to secrecy until today! I got the approval from the DT Coordinator for Kenny K to let all my followers know that out of over 70 applicants, I was one of the lucky 13 to be selected for Kenny K's Krafty Krew!!! The team has been known as Kenny K's Krafty Girlz up to now. The reason for the change is that the new team will have 2 male members! How cool is THAT? I am over the moon with excitement as I have admired Kenny's talent for illustration for ages but only recently started coloring his images and boy, am I hooked now!

His stuff is way different from the images I usually use in my crafting but they are so much fun to color and they are absolutely loaded with personality and attitude! In case you missed it, you can see the cards I created for my application to the team here. I'll be on Team A. Team B will start things off with the new team's first challenge on July 1st and Team A will host the challenge the following week, July 8th. There is some unbelievable talent on this team and I can't wait to get started! Oh! I'll also have a second blog address in the UK! The addy for that one will be as follows:  
                            
                         http://anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.co.uk

Soooo... for all my followers who are also fans of Kenny's work, you can look forward to seeing lots more of his images in my own work. There is an official announcement on the Kenny K Challenge blog that also includes the names of the other new team members as well as the new URL for the challenge blog effective July 1st.  If you get a chance, check out the blogs of my new teammates (they are linked in the announcement). I'll have links here by 7/1 but in the meantime, you can find them there.  You won't believe the incredible coloring these people do! I hope to see some of you participating in the KK Krafty Krew Challenges.

Okay, that's all I have for now. Thanks so much for visiting my blog not once but twice today! I don't know what I would do without you! You really keep me going and I value each and every one of you more than you can know. Have a wonderful evening and until next time...

Happy crafting!
Anniebee


2 comments:

  1. Huge congrats, Anne! I knew you were a shoe-in! Looking forward to seeing your KK designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I was hoping they would be sensible and pick you! ;D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.