Thursday, June 7, 2012

Gatefold card for The Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge

I told you I might be back later with another card. Well, I am and here it is! LOL  This is one I made for another of The Outlawz challenges.  They have a different challenge every day of the week and the one for Thursday is called Twisted Thursday.  They always add a twist to whatever the theme is for the week.  This past week, it was to make a gatefold card.

I used this cute image, called Smashy Bob, from Saturated Canary which I colored with Copics.  Smashy is displaying her Smash book, which I paper pieced and popped up on foam tape to give the illusion of dimension.






The pretty patterned papers I used are by K & Company (floral) and DCWV (orange shadow print) and the greeting is freehanded by me.  If I was younger and skinnier, I'd say Smashy looks something like me. I can't help the age thing... LOL!

Okay, folks, that's it for today.  I'll have a special treat for you tomorrow for be sure and check back then.  No Saturated Canary tomorrow but there will be lots and lots of pictures!  So until then....

Happy crafting!
Anniebee

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful card Annie, love your amazing colouring and the sentiment is fab.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.