Monday, June 11, 2012

For the Birthday Boy

Hello and happy Monday! I'm a little late ... okay, very late... posting this today.  I started coloring some new images from Saturated Canary last night and forgot to go to bed! LOL  That happens fairly often when I'm not working and don't have to get up early the next morning.  When I get on a roll, I have to run with it because I never know when it might end and my muse take a little leave of absence for a while! I think it was 5AM when I finally laid my head down but as a result, I have 6 finished images and 2 nearly finished ones to add to my stash.

This little guy is also from SC. His name is "Smitty" and he looks very much like my grandson when his hair is cut short (he wears it a little longer sometimes). My grandson gets this same shy look on his face when you say something real sweet to him.  It's the cutest look in the world!

He celebrated his birthday at toward the end of last month and I made this card for him.  School is out now but the year hadn't ended yet when I made the card.





I hope your week is off to a great start and I hope you enjoyed seeing this little guy.  I don't have a chance to make that many boy cards so I always enjoy it when I do.  I need to get busy making some new cards as I am about to run out of things to post here on my blog!  Soooo... until next time...

Happy crafting!
Anniebee

1 comment:

  1. Great male card, love that plaid paper also that cute image. Awesome.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.