Thursday, June 7, 2012

A cute card for The Outlawz' Paper a la Mode challenge...

Okay, so I've decided to extend your break a little bit. And I took a couple of days to take photos of all those new cards I told you I have been working on. This is one of the cards among the many that I finished up the past few days. This cute image came to me from one of my online crafting friends along with several Tildas so long ago that I can't remember who the artist was. I know it; I just can't think of it right now so if any of my readers happens to know, leave me a comment and I'll edit this post to include it.  One of the Outlawz, Elaine Lagford-Pugh just  reminded me that this sweet image is by Lily of the Valley. Thanks so much, Elaine!

I colored this ages ago but never got around to putting it on anything until this week... as a matter of fact, until TODAY!!  I told you I had been on a binge and when that happens, I just have to roll with it because I never know when my muse might take a leave of absence again. LOL

Anyway, I made this one specifically for The Outlawz Paper a la Mode challenge, which is a recipe.  One image, 2 words, 3 papers, 4 embellishments and 5 colors. See for yourself if I was successful in following the recipe.




I entered this card in the following challenges:

The Outlawz Paper a la Mode - Recipe (see post for details)
Oozak.com Challenge #3 - 2 papers and embellies

I may be back later with another card or group of cards after I finish editing all the photos.  Until then...

Happy crafting!
Anniebee

1 comment:

  1. Awwww that is such a darling image!! I love your style, Anniebee :)
    Thanks for inspiring us over at Oozak!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.