Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tomorrow is the First Day of the First EVER JustWordz Blog Hop, Just for Babies!

SAVE THE DATE...BABY BLOG HOP

Tomorrow, the Design Team for JustWordz Clear Stamps, of which I am a member, is having it's first ever blog hop, entitled All About Babies!!!  We're very excited to share with you the cool projects we have created to demonstrate the versatility of JustWordz stamps and to inspire you to create beautiful handmade items for yourself, your family and friends.  Here are a couple of sneak peeks of the items I'll have posted on my blog beginning tomorrow.  I hope you'll come back and visit me during the hop and enter to win a set of awesome JustWordz stamps that I'll be giving away to one lucky visitor.  The hop will remain open for 4 days to give everybody a chance to participate.  I'll use Random.org to select the winner and will post it here on Tuesday, August 30th.
  I just love sneak peeks, don't you?  Have a fantastic day and a wonderful weekend!  See you on the hop!

Happy crafting!
Anniebee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.