For my sample, I created a birthday card with a pretty Pierrot Clown on it. I love black and white so that's what I used for my color scheme but I added gold to it to add to the bling. I'm going to cut straight to the chase this time (gasp!) and show you my project. This card is 6" x 6".
You may have to click on the pictures to enlarge them so you can see the bling on this one. On the right side of the card face are 2 flourishes in smokey gray crystals. It's rather subtle but very sparkly!
Here's a shot of the inside of the card. I have decided that I really love finishing the insides of my cards and that's what I did with this one. I hope you like it.
Here's the recipe:
- Image - Phee McFaddell; colored with Copics and gold gel pen
- Flat black cardstock - Recollections
- Gold and black metallic cardstock - American Crafts foil specialty papers
- DP - K & Company's Black and Ivory 8"x8" stack
- Ribbon - Michaels
- Crystal flourishes - Say It With Crystals
- Greeting stamp - Fiskars Cameo Ovations clear stamp set
- Inside Sentiment Stamp - Inkadinkadoo
- White puffy flourishes - Me and My Big Ideas
- Jotting spots - note pad purchased at Jo-Ann's
- Metallic gold gel pen
That about sums it up for this week. The Outlaws is nearing 1000 followers and we're planning a celebration for that occasion. If you're not a member, you might want to consider joining soon. It's an awesome challenge blog and the prizes are better than most of the other challenge blogs offer. Also, I have never met a nicer bunch of people than the ones I have met there. I hope you enjoyed seeing my project I hope to see you at The Outlawz soon. Until then...