Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Outlawz Summer Party Sketch Challenge

sThis is my second post for today.  If you're looking for Jillian's Birthday Blog Hop, go here.

As you are probably already aware, The Outlawz challenge blog is having a week long Summer Party with a different challenge each day.  Wednesday was a sketch challenge and I am submitting the following card.  This is another of the cute images my friend, Tracy, sent to me and is from a Lili of the Valley stamp called "Together Forever".  LOTV has some really adorable stamps.



I colored the stamped image with Copics.  The 5" x 7" card base, inside and orange mat on front are Recollections cardstock.  Dp is from DCWV's Citrus stack.  The buttons are from my stash.  The greeting stamp is from Pink by Designs and the inside sentiment is from Fiskar's Lasting Love Quotes clear stamp set.

Thanks for looking.  I hope you have a wonderful week.

Happy crafting!
Anniebee

4 comments:

  1. How totally sweet this image is. Fabulous job sweetie. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card...I love the colors and of course your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...adorable...love it Anne. The image & sentiment are PERFECT together :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.