Saturday, June 4, 2011

How about a very late (or very early) Valentine's Day card?

Yeah, I know... it's summertime and I'm posting a Valentine?  No, I really haven't lost my mind.  Well, maybe I have but this card is not the sole indicator of that fact. LOL  Actually, I created this card as part of a design team application and I thought it turned out rather cute so I thought I would share it with you (despite the time of year) rather than trying to save it until next February. I used one of my favorite color combinations on this one; pink, black and white.  It features sweet little Tilda.  Because of her lamb and bonnet, this image was probably intended for Easter but I thought the sentiment stamp, from Pink by Design's Be Mine stamp set was befitting of her.





Because I am so late getting this posted, I am not going to include the details this time.  If you have any questions, just put it in a comment and I'll try to answer them.  I hope your weekend is off to a good start.  I haven't been to bed yet but I'm headed that way as soon as I finish this.  See you again tomorrow with another card!

Happy crafting!
Anniebee

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Awesome coloring and color combo. I love the heart doily, and the sentiment is perfect for the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, beautiful card. I love all the flowers and the prettiness of your card. Beautiful work Anniebee..just beautiful.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beyond stunning....I love it! Your coloring is fantastic and I love the layout...it certainly pops this image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So very pretty!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.