Monday, June 20, 2011

More Great News... I am blessed!



I have truly been blessed, my friends! I have even more wonderful news to share with you today. I have been invited to join the awesome Outlawz Design Team!!! This has been in the works for a couple of weeks but it just became official today. I am thrilled to be a part of their Paper a la Mode group. In case you're not yet a member of The Outlawz, which you have to be to participate in the challenges, the way it works is that they have a different challenge each day of the week and each challenge runs for a week. There is a mini DT for each challenge group and all of the mini DTs together form The Outlawz DT as a whole. Paper a la Mode allows all forms of paper crafting, including scrapbooking, card making, altered art, mixed media, mini albums, etc. This fits the bill perfectly as far as I'm concerned since I like to dabble a bit in all of it.

They have good participation in the challenges and really great prizes.  Everybody I have encountered has been warm and helpful.  They also feature some of the entries each week on the front page of the Gallery so that all the members can see and comment on the featured items.  I'm proud to say that one of my cards has been featured in each of the past 2 weeks.  It really is the friendliest, best-run, most organized challenge site I have seen so far and I'm ecstatic to be associated with them in my new capacity.  If you enjoy challenges, I would encourage you to check out The Outlawz.   I think you'll love it there as much as I do.

Thanks again for all of your kind words of encouragement and congratulations.  I love sharing with you all and as always, I appreciate your feedback.  You guys rock! Have a wonderful evening and a great tomorrow!

Happy crafting!
Anniebee

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you have a wonderful day. Congratulations, I might even try one of your challenges one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I always want to enter challenges with the outlawz but then see you have to be a member and I am soooooo reluctant to do so! You may just be my reason! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations sweetie, you will be wonderful on the team....way to go.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all the new Dt's Annie! Thats awesome!! I'd like to pick up another one after the summer. Until then, I am way to busy and glad that I only have one full time and one part time Dt right now!! ;-)

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELCOME to the team Anne :) Well deserved post...can't wait to see all your gorgeous creations for the Paper a la Mode group.
    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.