Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Last project for Blog Quick Quotes

Hi, everybody!  It's hump day and also the day of my last post as guest designer for Blog Quick Quotes.  For this post I created another layout featuring a photo of my pretty niece, Kirsten.  The Julie Je T'aime papers by Quick Quotes created the perfect backdrop for this photo.  This line is my favorite of all of the Quick Quotes paper lines and the colors coordinate so well with the photo.




The beautiful flowers are from Petaloo and the butterfly and dragonfly die cuts are by K & Company. I'd like to thank the folks at Quick Quotes for having me as their guest this month and I wish them continued success in 2012.  Stay tuned for my last post for the Joy's Life Design team, which will be posted shortly.  Be back in a few...

Anniebee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.