Monday, November 14, 2011

Fourth entry for CDAC Progressive Freebies Challenge - Round 6 (cdacpc6)

Hello again!  If you were here earlier to see the two mermaids I made for my guest designer spot on CMC Classroom Challenge, I am back again with my 4th entry for the CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge. I showed you the first 3 entries yesterday but in case you missed them, you should be able to scroll down to see them if you want to.  All of the images we received this round are related to the Christmas holidays although a couple of them could be used for any occasion.  This adorable elephant girl, which was provided by Inked Treasures, has obviously been shopping for gifts.  She has gift bags in both hands and is still holding her credit card with her trunk! LOL  I colored this cute girl with non-tradional colors for Christmas as I just felt they better suited her personality.






I'll be right back with the 5th and final entry for round 6.

Anniebee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.