Saturday, December 31, 2011

Joy's Life DT Project - "Doilies and Glitter"

I just realized that I forgot to post the project I created for Joy's Life this week!  Agh!  I must be more tired than I thought!  Group 2 was given a theme of doilies and glitter, which are two of my favorite design elements.  So I created this cute card using one of Krista Smith's digi stamps which I colored with my Copic markers.







I don't know how well it shows up in the photos but this card is really sparkly!  The designer paper, which is from DCWV's Mariposa collection has gold and copper glitter and I added iridescent glitter to the doily too.  It is mounted onto a red textured foil mat and then onto the card face.  I really love this one and will have to figure out who on my list is worthy of such a creation. LOL!  The sentiment stamp I used is from Joy's Life All Around Sentiments stamp set which you can purchase here.

That's it... short and sweet, right?  I wish you all a very happy New Year.  Until next time...

Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Annie! I Love Krista's images...my new favorites! Hope you have a wonderful New Years...and love the new blog design!

    Hugs,
    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning Anniebee, so colourful and the image is gorgeous. Thank you for stopping by yesterday :) Wishing you all the best for the New Year. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from Blog Quick Quotes where I saw that you live in Fort Worth. Well howdy from Plano, TX. Like your card, your wonderful coloring & the Mariposa stack.
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous created card...i just love how you do the inside of your cards...great image, great design....love it...tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.