Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Star Angel

One more day and another weekend will be here!  That means more crafting time, for a couple of days at least.  This will be the last full weekend of shopping before Christmas too!  I am just astounded that this year is counting down to its close already.  It hardly seems possible that 2012 is just a few days away!






Today, I have another one of the Christmas cards I promised.  This one also features an image by Phee McFaddell, a star angel.  I love this image and it was a lot of fun to color with Copics.  The patterned paper and the tiny holly sprig are by K and Company.  The pink cardstock is from Paper Studio and the scalloped border is by ek Success.  The stamped greeting, sentiment and cross image were heat embossed with metallic gold embossing powder, which gives the card a classic appeal.

I'll have another card for you sometime this weekend.  In case you missed them, I also posted a Christmas card on Tuesday and a layout and card on Wednesday. Beginning the first week in January, I will be doing a guest designer spot for Quick Quotes.  I hope you'll all stop by for a visit during that time period as I'll be using their wonderful products in my creations.  Right now, I am about to fall asleep at the keyboard so until next time...

Happy Crafting!
Anniebee

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne,
    thanks for stopping by my blog. I too cannot believe that 2012 is right around the corner. I really like your Angel, and the embossing that you added.
    ~Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Anne! Wonderful image and coloring!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.