Saturday, October 15, 2011

Red, Black and Slimey Green Challenge at Crafty Sprouts

Note: Please scroll down to the next post for my Outlawz Paper a la Mode challenge project.

Hello again, everybody!  I made a card especially for the Crafy Sprouts Red, Black and Slimey Green challenge that ends today so I wanted to get it posted before the deadline.  Unfortunately, when I got to the Crafty Sprouts blog to post my entry, the challenge was already closed.  Anyway, since it's almost Halloween, I'll leave it posted anyway.  I love this image by Phee McFaddell and he was perfect for the challenge theme so I colored him up and put him on a card.  Of course, I used a Crafty Sprouts stamp from the Totally Witchin set for my sentiment.





Pretty hot-looking vampire, huh?  He's kind of a cross between the Phantom and something out of Vampire Diaries.  He sure was fun to color.  I'll still have another new project posted tomorrow.  I just had to get this one up before time ran out on me... little did I know that it already had! LOL

Materials and Supplies:

Base card - Core'dinations
DP - DCWV's Halloween and Fall stack
Image - Phee McFaddell
Medium - Copics
Flocked black Gothic border ribbon - We R Memory Keepers
Sentiment stamp - Crafty Sprouts' Totally Witchin stamp set
Red Glitter gel pen

In addition to the Crafty Sprouts challenge, I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Delicious Doodles #4 - Halloween, but no orange

Thanks for dropping by my blog today.  I hope you enjoyed your time here.  Until next time...

Happy crafting!
Anniebee

6 comments:

  1. WOW! this is amazing. Love the image and very striking colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, how about whenever you color something, just know that I think it's amazing! How did you not end up on the Copic team at The Outlawz??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, you could color a 2 headed gargoyle and it would be handsome! You ROCK the Copics Sistah!!! Sorry you were not able to post your card for that challenge, but I sure am happy you still shared it with us :D I love it!!

    Love you Sistah <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing card! You do a fabulous job of coloring and this is no exception!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Halloween card Annie! Your coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab Halloween card
    thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.