Monday, October 24, 2011

CARD # 3 for CDAC Progressive Freebies Challenge

Back again with my third entry for round 5 of the CDAC Progressive Freebies Challenge.  This cute little character reminds me a lot of the Pokemon characters that my granddaughter was crazy about when she was a little girl.  She's now 16 and has outgrown such things but she had tons of the collectors cards and many of them looked similar to this image, which was created by Phooka.  Again, I colored him with Copics.  I am planning to attach a tiny white pom pom to the ball of his hat but I have to find them in my stash and haven't had time to look for them yet.

The sentiment was cut on my Cricut E at 1" from red foil cardstock using the Storybook font cartridge and the little square medallion was made with a Sizzix die on my Cuttlebug and the rhinestone glued to the center.  Cardstock is Paper Studio  and the DP is some I bought at Hobby Lobby in 2009, I think.


I don't know how well you can tell from my photos but I attached the little guy to the card face with an Action Wobble.  This first picture shows him in motion and that's why he looks a bit blurry.





Well, that's it for today.  I hope you have enjoyed seeing these cute cards, even if they are not in my usual style.  I do like to get out of my box occasionally so I enjoyed coloring these images and making these cards for the challenge.  I hope you'll drop by tomorrow for the last 2 of my entries for this round.  Have a wonderful week.  My wish for you is that you find time to do something creative.  Until next time...

Happy crafting!
Anniebee

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card you made! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo adorable Annie!!! That little guy is so cute that I just want to hug him :) That action wobble touch is GENIUS!!!

    Love and Hugs to you my DT Sistah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfully bright and happy design! Love it. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.