Sunday, April 10, 2011

A New Challenge Blog, DT Call and Blog Candy!

Feel free to grab our badge!

There's a new challenge blog in town called Divas by Design.  Now, that name is right up my alley!  LOL!  They're having a Design Team Call prior to their grand opening on May 4th and they're asking applicants to create a post about the call and to post their blog candy on our blogs.  In the post, we're to include pictures of 3 of our favorite past projects for their consideration.  I have decided to apply and even though I'm not too wild about posting my application samples publicly on my blog instead of by the usual more discreet methods, I think this could be a good move for me so I'm cooperating with their rules.

I love being part of Amber's Crafting Pals DT and should I be chosen for a designer position with Divas by Design, it won't interfere in any way with my obligation to Amber.   I'm interested in getting my work before the public and the best way to do that is to participate on challenges and design teams and possibly to have some of my work published in paper crafting publications. My dream would be to design for a manufacturer or to create my own line of paper crafting supplies.  That's a big goal, I know, and because I'm so new to the online crafting community, I need to get started somewhere.  I hope my friends and followers will wish me well in this endeavor.

So without further delay, here are the 3 samples of my work I am submitting for review:

First is a word book that I made for my niece's graduation.  Each page features a letter in her name and displays photos of her in different stages of her lifetime starting at infancy and ending with her high school  graduation. (4 photos)





Next is a greeting card I made for a challenge a few weeks ago. (1 photo)


 And finally, is the altered candy box I featured on my blog just last Wednesday.  I entered this one in several challenges.  I decorated it to hold the larger A5 and 6" square greeting cards I make.  (4 photos)




 

If any of you are interested, they are running the call until April 20th.  You can find a link to their giveaway in my right sidebar.  Thanks for looking and have a wonderful week!

Happy crafting!
Anniebee



  

7 comments:

  1. Hi Anniebee, Thanks for dropping on my blog.I admire your creations too...Especially your elegant box..:) Keep it up... Hope you are selected too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER!! Your creations here are very stunning!! I love that gorgeous box and all of your accents and details!! The cards are very stunning too!! Good luck with the call and thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment!! :) I hope you'll stop by again!! Smiles, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creations thanks so much for entering our DT call and good luck hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects Annibee. Good luck with the DT call, they will lucky to have you.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. your projects are beautiful. The board book is super cool. I've been wanting to make one. I'll probably reach out to you when I'm ready to do it. Love the box too. Beautiful!!!

    GOOD LUCK!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work... thanks for entering our DT call at Divas by Design and good luck hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Anniebee

    Beautiful work on your blog and gorgous creative things you have put together.....

    My name is Shazza.

    I’m just letting you know that I run two really successful challenge blogs and would love to see you join in.

    ARTastic is a challenge where we take paintings from the great artists with a little added criteria. The blog address is http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    And

    From Screen 2 Scrap is a challenge blog based on Movies with a little added criteria. The blog address is http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/

    Please add yourself as a follower so you get all the monthly updates.

    We would love to see you join in.

    Cheers and thanks
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.