Tuesday, April 19, 2011

And we have a WINNER!!!!!!!!

The lucky person who was chosen by Random.org to win my surprise goody package is # 28 - Glitter Fantasies who said: "That is stunning!! I would appreciate it if you could send me a bit more detailed instructions. That would be the perfect choice for someone."

I'll be sending you an email shortly to notify you of your winnings and I'll need your mailing address so I can get your prize out to you later this week.  You have 7 days to respond before an alternate is selected. Congratulations!!!   

I'd like to thanks Kimi for inviting me to participate in this, my first, blog hop and all of the other uber-talented crafters who provided projects to inspire the rest of us.  You ladies ROCK!  My sincerest thanks also go out to all who visited my blog during the 28 Candles Blog Hop.  I hope you'll come back and visit me again soon.

Thanks and Happy Crafting!
Anniebee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.