Friday, June 14, 2013

Guest Designer card for Little Blue Buttons Stamps

Hello, everybody, and TGIF!! Friday can never get here soon enough to suit me. I like my job okay but if I'm given a choice between working or crafting, guess which one wins... every time! LOL A while back, I was invited by Olga, the sweet proprietor of Little Blue Button Stamps to design a card or two using her new images that are being released this month. I was ecstatic that she thought enough of my work to ask me to represent her and there was no way I could refuse.

I had planned to make two cards using two different new images but as my luck often goes, things starting cranking up at work just about the time I was supposed to make my cards! I am transitioning from a contractor to a direct employee and I had to spend a lot of my spare time gathering information and documentation they required to complete my background check. You may recall that I moved back in September and most of my personal belongings other than my clothing and some of my crafting supplies are still packed in boxes and are in storage so I had to take the long way around supplying the needed information.

Long story short, I passed the background check and starting July 15, I'll be working directly for the company for which I have worked indirectly since February. But back to the subject at hand. I designed the card below using Olga's image called "Miss Lilly Chef". This little cutie, although not my usual style, was so much fun to color and I just love the final results. I used Copic markers to color her and her costume is all paper pieced and shaded with Copics.


And here's the inside, complete with Neiman Marcus' chocolate chip cookie recipe.

 

Please stop by and see all of Olga's digis at Little Blue Button Stamps and also visit her blog at here, where my card is on display. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you'll visit again real soon. Until next time...

Happy crafting!
Anniebee

2 comments:

  1. this is adorable - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. The picture is so cute and the colouring is fantastic. You should be so proud of yourself Jo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.