Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Another Quick Post...

Hello again! You might recall that I posted a card a couple of weeks ago called Valentine Hat using an image by that same name by Rick St. Dennis. Well, today I have another version of that card that I made for my dear sister-in-law for her birthday tomorrow. She has already received and opened it so I'm free to post it on my blog now! LOL I colored this one all in red, the traditional color for Valentine's Day.


I really liked the purple one but when I finished this one I loved it even more. 




Here's a closeup of the image. She was, of course, colored with Copics, my medium of choice. I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Sparkle and Glitter - #11 Spring Is In The Air

That's all I have for you for now but come back tomorrow for another birthday card I made for the WOW Embossing Powder blog. If you love red, you'll love it too! Until then, be nice to one another, tell your loved ones everyday how much they mean to you and find time to do something creative.

Hugs to all, 
Anniebee

5 comments:

  1. Sensational coloring, Anne! And another beautifully-designed card--really love the bow & embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh i am torn now as to which i like best. No can't pick love them both and thanks for your quick email hope rock see this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAR OUT!!! Anniebee, this is just stunning...amazing colouring,I love this card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS card and your coloring is out-of-this-world! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colouring of my image is just a showstopper-wonderful work-perhaps you'd like to do a GDT for me sometime on Sparkle and Glitter???
    Rick
    rickstdennis@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.