Sunday, January 13, 2013

Kenny K Blog Candy Winner!!!

Happy Sunday, everyone! This post will be short and sweet but I am dying to announce the lucky winner of my Kenny K blog candy for which the original post can be found here (in case you missed it). Well, the time has come for me to draw the winner of the free Kenny K digis so I used Random.org to select the winner. The lucky number is #18, which is Cindy Groh!!!! Congratulations, Cindy! I'm going to visit your blog and leave a message for you there. You will then have 3 days from today to contact me (I need your email address, please) to claim your prize. If I don't hear from you by 6PM CST on Wednesday, the 16th, you'll forfeit your prize and I'll have to select a new winner. Thanks so much to everyone who visited the design team's blogs and left wonderful comments. We appreciate each and every one of you! Don't miss the new challenge posted at Kenny K's Krafty Krew today... the theme of which is "Gothic". Have a lovely week and until next time...

Happy crafting!
Anniebee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.