Sunday, April 8, 2012

Some Bunny Loves You... Happy Easter!

[Just a quick post today as it's Easter Sunday and most people will be hunting eggs with the kids, cooking Easter dinner and going to Sunday services. I just wanted to show you a little card I made with a free digi stamp I got from CDAC last week. I bought into their progressive challenge at the last minute thinking I could get at least one card made so I could play the next round but I didn't get it finished in time. If I want to play the current round, I'll have to buy in again and I'm not sure I like the current images enough to do that.  This was the one that I thought would be easiest to color but as is my habit, I couldn't just color it! I had to shade it and add some sparkle too and that's why it didn't get finished on time. Still, I thought it was cute enough to share on my blog since I didn't do a real Easter card.


The greeting is from Joy's Life Wild Life Puns stamp set and was heat embossed using WOW's Berrylicious embossing powder.  The frame was made with a Nestibilities die.

0

That's all for today. I wish you all a wonderful Easter and hope that you get to share it with family and friends.  I'll be back later in the week with a new project for my WOW! Design Team so you'll definitely want to check back for that one.Until then...

Happy crafting!
Anniebee

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Anne this is so very cute. Love the sweet bunny and the sentiment is gorgeous.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Looks like they announced another DT over there, but just ONE. Very interesting...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.