Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Second Entry for the CDAC Progessive Freebies Challenge Round 4 (cdacpc4)

Welcome back! If you're still hangin' with me, I truly appreciate it! Next up is another Halloween image by Design2Delight Digital Stamps. This cute image is also paper-pieced with the jack-o-lantern having 3 layers.  I love the spider hanging from the Scaredy Cat's tail! The greeting stamp is from Crafty Sprouts' Totally Witchin stamp set. I'll be doing a guest designer spot on her blog at the end of the month during her week long Halloween celebration. Woohoo! Be sure and check back during that week for lots of Halloween fun.





The leafy looking flourishes were originally white but I decided to color them with a black Sharpie to add more drama to my design. The cute witch on the inside is an image by Phee McFaddell, one of my favorite illustrators and whose images I have featured on several cards previously. I adore her work! You'll see more of her images on some of my upcoming projects.

Okay, stand by for my third and last post for today and my third entry for CDAC.

In addition to the CDAC Progressive Challenge, I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Halloween or Goth

Thanks so much if you're still here!  Back in a flash!  (Continued in next post)
Anniebee

3 comments:

  1. Very spoooookkkkyyyy and really cute! Now that's not something you usually read in one sentence. Great colouring and I love the way you popped up the pumpkin. The black bow is a great touch.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW wonderful coloring and what a great Halloween card! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    HUGS!!
    Kim
    CDAC Progressive Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card....I am in love with your coloring. :)
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.