Sunday, February 17, 2013

Going Round in Circles at Kenny K

Good morning and happy Sunday, Kenny K fans!

I hope you have been enjoying your weekend. It's been a little cool here this week but for the most part the sun has been shining and the afternoons have been warm enough to go out without a jacket. You'll not hear me complain though. We have hardly had a winter at all this year and I haven't had so much as a runny nose the entire time, which is a miracle in light of the horrible flu season we've had.

It's time today for a new challenge from Team A and the theme this week is "Going Around in Circles". That is to say that you need to use a circle shape on your project. I used Kenny's Brooklyn Babe as my focal point for my card and a girlie pink and blue color scheme.

But first, a word from our sponsors. Our sponsors for this week's challenge are:

offering FIVE digi's of the winner's choice


 and

offering a $20 gift certificate to their shop

Okay, now here's my card!







I'm entering this card in the following challenges/ Linky parites:

Challenges 4 Everybody - #14 Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can - #38 Birthstones (Pink Tourmaline)
No Matter Which Challenge - #6 Ribbons and Bows
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - #203 Two's Company (2 stamps, 2 colors, 2 embellies) I used Brooklyn Babe by Kenny K, pink and baby blue, pearls and ribbon.

I haven't added the sentiment inside yet because I'm not sure who will receive this card. I do this sometimes so I can choose a sentiment that fits the person or occasion. I hope you'll take a few minutes to visit the Krafy Krew blog to see the wonderfully creative projects my teamies have made. We'd love to have you join the fun and enter your own projects too! That's all for today, folks, so until next time...

Happy crafting!
Anniebee

9 comments:

  1. OMWord, Anne, you did it again! You created another stunning card! What an absolute superb job of coloring! Love the pretty colors & papers, the design, the embellies & sentiment, too! Thank you for sharing this gem with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Anniebee, love the colour scheme and your colouring is wonderful.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love your colour combination for this card and your colouring is just awsome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! This is wonderful. I love that cool image, your colouring is amazing and the papers are gorgeous.
    Thank you for taking part in the No Matter Which Challenge this month
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzer, Annie! This is utterly awesome! Love the color combo and and your coloring is divine! Thanks so much for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card both inside and out. I love your colours.

    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a Awesome card! Amazing colouring. Love it! Thanks for joining us at NMWC

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow !! Your coloring is perfect !! I love your card !!
    Thanks for joinning us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card especially the coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge for our "Rainbow Bright" challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.