Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Saturated Canary Bookmark

Good morning, my crafty friends!

Today, I have for you a bookmark I created specifically for the Saturated Canary Challenge for which the current theme is... you guessed it... bookmarks! I actually created 4 of them so this is just the first one.  Some of the photos didn't turn out as well as I want so I will retake them before I post the others on my blog.

This little sweetheart is called "Nevaeh". Isn't she just precious?





I left the back unadorned so that a personal message can be written there.  I have several friends who are avid readers and they'll probably end up with these cute bookmarks. I think they make a nice little, inexpensive gift and are much nicer than the ones you can buy in the stores.

Supplies:

"Nevaeh" digi stamp - Saturated Canary
Coordinations Cardstock - Spring Green
Patterned Paper - K & Company Portabello Road Collection
Copics
Alphabet Stickers - from my stash
Gingham Ribbon - Michael's
Heart Stamp - WOW Gratitude set
Border punch - Martha Stewart
Ribbons and trims - from my stash but most likely from Michael's and Jo-Ann.

I am entering this project in the following challenges:

Saturated Canary Challenge - #18 Bookmarks

So there you have it!  That's my project for today.  I'll be back again tomorrow with another Saturated Canary card.  I am just so into coloring these beautiful little creatures that magically flow from the tip of Krista's pen that you'll likely see a few more before you see anything non-SC! LOL! I hope you don't mind.  So, until next time...

Happy crafting!
Anniebee

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable tag!!I have not made a decor tag yet that is one thing that I am going to do next.You did a great job!New Follower...
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiyah Anniebee!
    wow this is so pretty, I love the way you mounted the tag too.
    Thank you for popping in on us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! wow Annie, this is gorgeous. Love the image and your amazing colouring.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome bookmark, image is super and the colors are wonderful.
    Judie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave a comment.